Pictures

Temple B'nai Israel, Albany. The Reform Jewish Congregation of Albany was chartered in 1876. Source: New Georgia Encyclopedia

Assimilation programs, such as English classes, were sponsored by the National Council of Jewish Women, Atlanta Section, to help German Jewish immigrants Photo Source: William Breman Museum

Holocaust Exhibit at William Breman Museum Source: Breman Museum website

Hebrew Benevolent Congregation Synagogue, or The Temple, Atlanta Source: New Georgia Encyclopedia

The Memorial to the Six Million, Greenwood Cemetery, Atlanta - Source: http://www.waymarking.com

 

Jewish Students from Germany arrive at a school in Atlanta

Advertisements